contains all information on a citation arranged as list of references. In the examples the columns are labled with red numbers and the delimiter marked green.
1 Display in the List
1. 1 Monography, Collective Volume or Proceedings of a Conference
1authors, editors, illustrators, translators and other persons involved 2publication year: 3title (of the book). - 4source = printing house 5volume (not in example) (part) 6pages, 7illustration statement. 9Cross-link with the complete work. 10Annotation.
1. 2 Journal Article
3title (of the article). - 4source = title of the journal including series and place of publication - 5volume (year of the volume) 8(number) 6pages, 7illustration statement (not in example).
1. 3 Chapter of a Monography, Collective Volume or Proceedings of a Conference
3title (of the chapter). - 4source = data of the monography etc., see 1.1 - 5volume 6pages, 7illustration statement (not in example).
2 Simple Search (No selection of column and operator is needed!)
is the possibility of fast entry of multiple words (longer than 3 characters, separated by spaces) to search for.
- you can search only for four-digit numbers, that will be interpreted as year of publication, other values will be ignored
- author, publisher etc. will be searched for as entered
- searching for alternative spellings is not possible (→surname)
- sources will be searched for as entered
- searching for alternative spellings is not possible (→source)